- I am young and energetic having a pleasant personality with strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated and responsible professional appearance.
- Task-oriented, flexible and adaptable, and love to work in any challenging environment, where I can broaden my horizon by complementing my theoretical knowledge through practical experience.
- Looking for a responsible position with a career-oriented organization, having a professional environment, where I can apply my experience and educational background, I have the ability to work with diversified groups and individuals in different environments and cultures.
- I assure that I will have the capability to adapt quickly myself to any sort of environment.
- I want to work in a position where I can better utilize my experience in an appropriate manner.
- To excel in my field through hard work, research, skill, and perseverance.
- To be involved in work where I can utilize my skills and abilities that effectively contribute to the growth of my organization.
- The Higher Education Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa awarded "Best Teacher Award" for the year 2018-19.
- Currently, I am a PhD Scholar in the Department of Computer Science & IT – University of Malakand.
- Also, I am working as Head of Department (HOD), Department of Computer Science at Govt. Degree College Wari (Dir Upper).
- The Higher Education Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa awarded me a cash prize of Rs: 200,000/- for my MPhil studies in Network Security.
I have published over 15 research articles in prestigious conferences and journals and wrote an introductory Book in Computer Science for beginners.
Editorial Board Member/Guest Reviewer for:
1) IEEE System Journal, 2) IEEE Access, 3) Open Science Journal, 4) Journal of Supercomputing
5) SCIREA Journal of Computer, 6) Intelligent Automation & Soft Computing, 7) Frontiers of Computer Science
8) Asian Journal of Advanced Research and Reports, 9) IET Communications, 10) Telecommunication Systems
11) University of Sindh Journal of information and communication technology, 12) Security and Communication Networks