- I am young and energetic having a pleasant personality with strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated and responsible professional appearance.
- Task-oriented, flexible and adaptable and love to work in any challenging environment, where I can broaden my horizon by complementing my theoretical knowledge by practical experience.
- Looking for a responsible position with the career-oriented organization, having a professional environment, where I can apply my experience and education background, I have the ability to work with diversified group and individuals in different environment and culture.
- I assure that I will have the capability to adapt quickly myself to any sort of environment.
- I want to work in a position where I can better utilize my experience in an appropriate manner.
- To excel in my field through hard work, research, skill, and perseverance.
- To be involved in work where I can utilize my skills and abilities that effectively contribute to the growth of my organization.
- SAEED ULLAH JAN received MPhil degree in Network Security from University of Malakand in 2016.
- He is working as a Lecturer in Computer Science at Higher Education, Achieves & Libraries Department Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa – Pakistan.
- His research interests include Information Security, VoIP, SIP Authentication, Cloud Computing, Security Engineering, and Software Security for Hybrid Cloud Computing, Studied Client-Server Architecture and Parallel Privacy-Preserving Authentication.
- He is also working as BS – Coordinator at Govt College Wari (Dir Upper) for 09 BS Disciplines in the far-flung remote area of the province where most of the Youngers have no access to Universities/Institutions for Higher Education.
- Currently, he is a Ph.D. scholar in the Department of Computer Science & IT – University of Malakand.
- He has coached and collaborated with other colleagues, outlining objectives, methodology, and conclusions, actively listening to people and stimulating interest and discussion. Exchanged constructive feedback and support and learned delegating responsibility.
- The Higher Education Department Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa awards a cash prize of Rs: 200,000/- for his MPhil Completion.
- Best Teacher Award Winner at JMC (Joint Management Council), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa