- I am young and energetic having a pleasant personality with strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated and responsible professional appearance.
- Task-oriented, flexible and adaptable and love to work in any challenging environment, where I can broaden my horizon by complementing my theoretical knowledge through practical experience.
- Looking for a responsible position with a career-oriented organization, having a professional environment, where I can apply my experience and education background, I have the ability to work with diversified groups and individuals in different environments and cultures.
- I assure that I will have the capability to adapt quickly myself to any sort of environment.
- I want to work in a position where I can better utilize my experience in an appropriate manner.
- To excel in my field through hard work, research, skill, and perseverance.
- To be involved in work where I can utilize my skills and abilities that effectively contribute to the growth of my organization.
- The Higher Education Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa awarded "Best Teacher Award" for the year 2018-19.
- Currently, I am a PhD Scholar in the Department of Computer Science & IT – University of Malakand.
- Also, I am working as Head of Department (HOD), Department of Computer Science at Govt. Degree College Wari (Dir Upper).
- The Higher Education Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa awarded a cash prize of Rs: 200,000/- for my MPhil studies in Network Security.
I have published over 15 research articles in prestigious conferences and journals and wrote an introductory Book in Computer Science for beginners. I am the guest editor for many foreign scientific & research Journals including: